Have you ever slipped on a rock while crossing a creek, or had a difficult time washing the slime out of your dog’s water bowl? That annoyingly sticky film is a biofilm.Learn More
How to make Dentalflora part of your routine
Two steps or three – it’s up to you
Stop oral health problems before they start
Dentalflora™ has a proprietary blend of science-backed oral probiotics that work at the foundational level – addressing the root causes of oral health concerns. Great-tasting Dentalflora™ supports the health of everything behind your beautiful smile.
- Helps populate the oral cavity with beneficial bacteria*
- Supports oral microbiome balance for whole-body and periodontal health*
- Helps reduce the formation of dental plaque*
- Promotes fresh breath — and healthy teeth and gums*
- Xylitol may help reduce the risk of tooth decay*
Dentalflora daily oral probiotics are a great choice for:
- Anyone at risk for dental cavities, tooth decay, or periodontal issues
- Individuals looking to optimize their oral microbiome
- Adults and children 4 years and older
- Anyone looking to support oral health and fresh breath!
Science + wisdom
You want a product that works – something that blends science with the wisdom of experience. That’s why we collaborated with Dr. Ariana Ebrahimian, a respected functional dentist and a member of our Scientific Advisory Board. The result is this well-researched product packed with features you’ll love.
- Crafted to complement the Dentalcidin® Oral Care System
- Exceptionally shelf-stable with guaranteed 5 billion CFU at manufacture and 3 billion CFU at 18-month expiration
- Free from allergens, sugar, stevia, animal products, and magnesium stearate
- No refrigeration required
Probiotics + organic spearmint
The formulation contains a powerful blend of research-backed probiotics, and we’ve included organic spearmint leaf for its health-promoting properties.
- Promote healthy teeth and gums by populating the oral cavity with beneficial bacteria*
- Support periodontal health by reducing the population of Streptococcus mutans and other unwanted microorganisms*
- Include the clinically proven strain of Streptococcus salivarius BLIS M18® shown to improve tooth and gum health by restoring the oral microbiome.*
- Long recognized as an oral health botanical and noted for its antioxidant activities*
- Stimulates saliva production
- Naturally promotes fresh breath
Whole-body health begins in your mouth
Did you know? By caring for your smile – and everything behind it – you’re contributing to the health of every system in your body. Think about it. Your mouth is the gateway to your body. When your oral cavity is healthy, it supports whole-body health.
Here are some ways Dentalflora supports a healthy mouth, for a healthy YOU!
Dr. Ebrahimian on helping to formulate Dentalflora
"Dentalflora™ has everything I feel is needed in an oral probiotic – well-researched strains, great taste, and xylitol to help prevent cavities. It has been fun and refreshing to work with a supplement company that leans on research when developing new products, not to mention includes clinicians in the process. I’m excited to help bring Dentalflora to market. I’ve watched patients respond to oral probiotics and know what a valuable new tool this is for supporting oral and systemic health.”
– Dr. Ariana Ebrahimian, Functional Dentist