- Reaches the intestines 100% of the time.
- Plays a primary role in the development of Gut-associated Lymphoid Tissue (GALT).
- Produces higher levels of lactic acid for a greater mobilization of the immune system.
- Produces beneficial by-products such as B vitamins, Vitamin K2, carotenoid antioxidants, and enzymes such as Nattokinase.
- Assists in the digestion of food and the absorption of nutrients.
- Remains stable at room temperature and do not require refrigeration
- May be taken with antibiotics or antimicrobials.
- Additional 100mg of patented quercetin, provides 170% better absorption.
- Added aloe and marshmallow root extracts provide support to the intestinal mucosa.
Added Cofactors in Proflora®4R
Quercetin is a bioflavonoid with potent antioxidant properties that plays an important role in enhancing intestinal barrier function, and aids in supporting the GI tract. Our patented quercetin, is 170% more bioavailable than standard quercetin. 100 mg of quercetin provides the clinically verified amount needed to address intestinal permeability.
Marshmallow root is a mucilaginous botanical with a long and widespread history of use. Cooling and soothing, marshmallow provides soluble fiber and moistens mucous membranes. It assists with bowel motility to alleviate occasional constipation.
Aloe vera is an ancient botanical used to support mucosal integrity. Our extract of raw aloe is concentrated 200:1 to maximize the benefits to the digestive tract.