Endospores in Proflora®4R:
- Reach the intestines 100% of the time, compared to 1-3% expected in commonly used probiotic strains
- Produce natural bacteriocins to reduce opportunistic and harmful bacteria
- Play a primary role in the development of Gut-associated Lymphoid Tissue (GALT)
- Produce higher levels of lactic acid than conventional probiotics, for a greater mobilization of the immune system
- Produce beneficial by-products such as B vitamins, Vitamin K2, carotenoid antioxidants, and enzymes such as Nattokinase
- Contribute to anti-inflammatory activity, to help heal damaged intestinal mucosa
- Assist in the digestion of food and the absorption of nutrients
- Remain stable at room temperature and do not require refrigeration
- May be taken with antibiotics or antimicrobial botanicals
- Additional 100mg of patented quercetin QU 995, provides 170x better absorption to assist in reducing inflammation and assisting repair of “leaky gut”
- Added aloe and marshmallow root extracts provide soothing support and healing to the intestinal mucosa
Added Cofactors in Proflora®4R
Quercetin is a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory bioflavonoid that plays an important role in enhancing intestinal barrier function, and aids in healing the GI tract. Our patented quercetin, QU 995, is 170x more bioavailable than standard quercetin. 100 mg of quercetin provides the clinically verified amount needed to combat intestinal permeability, or “leaky gut,” while supporting normalization of histamine levels.
Marshmallow root is a mucilaginous botanical with a long and widespread history of medicinal use. Cooling and soothing, marshmallow provides soluble fiber and moistens mucous membranes. As a prokinetic, it assists bowel motility to alleviate constipation.
Aloe vera is an ancient botanical medicine used to support mucosal integrity. Our extract of raw aloe is concentrated 200:1 to maximize the benefits to the digestive tract.