Mycotoxin: Case Study

Mycotoxins are poisonous substances produced by fungi or mold. They can be toxic to humans when they are eaten, absorbed into the skin, or inhaled.

Patient Data: A 4-year-old female with symptoms of chronic sinus issues and a history of exposure to mold in her daycare building. The child received two courses of antibiotics with no change in symptoms.

Protocol: The chiropractor recommended Biocidin® Liquid in a nebulizer.

Outcome: Post 3-month Biocidin protocol, all tested mycotoxins cleared.