Clinician-Crafted Guides for Your Gut
Science tells us that a healthy gut microbiome is the key to overall health (approximately 75% of our immune cells are found in the gut) and that good nutrition is critical to establishing and supporting a healthy gut microbiome.
But with all the conflicting ideas about diet, deciding what to eat – and even how and when to eat – can be rather confusing.
Which foods are beneficial to your microbiome, and which foods should you avoid? Does how you prepare your food make a difference? Is it true that your digestion is impacted by how you eat? What about dairy and gluten?
If you’re planning to assess your diet and nutrition, make some changes, and implement a “gut reset,” you might also be asking:
- Do I have to kiss bread goodbye?
- Can I have a glass of wine with dinner?
- How much fiber do I really need?
- Why is buying organic so important?
Good news! These two clinician-crafted resources have the answers you seek – along with other information to help you make the food and lifestyle choices that are right for you:
- Eat Right for Your Microbiome is a detailed guide to the many foods that support gut health, with daily dietary recommendations from a naturopathic doctor and a registered nutritionist dietitian on our clinical team. The guide also includes a handy two-page chart you can print and post on your refrigerator for quick reference.
- The Bioclear™ Microbiome Detox Program Lifestyle Guide is a resource you typically receive when you start the Bioclear™ program. In addition to guiding you through your cleanse, it offers meal plan ideas for re-establishing microbial balance, plus tips for supporting your detox with adequate sleep, exercise, mindfulness practices, and more.
Download both guides and get started on your journey to optimal health today!