Proflora®4R - Spore Based Probiotic
AVAILABLE IN 30 COUNT CAPSULES
Supports Microbial Balance and G.I. Health*
Proflora®4R is a unique spore-based probiotic with additional botanicals to support microbial balance and GI health. Spore-forming probiotics are commensal bacteria found in our gastrointestinal tract. Unlike conventional probiotics, Proflora®4R does not require refrigeration, is designed to survive stomach acid, and maintains efficacy during antibiotic therapies.
The combination of quercetin, marshmallow root, and aloe vera extract in Proflora® 4R provide additional nutritional support for healthy microbial balance, with just one capsule per day.
- Reaches the intestines 100% of the time.
- Plays a primary role in the development of Gut-associated Lymphoid Tissue (GALT).
- Produces higher levels of lactic acid for a greater mobilization of the immune system.
- Produces beneficial by-products such as B vitamins, Vitamin K2, carotenoid antioxidants, and enzymes such as Nattokinase.
- Assists in the digestion of food and the absorption of nutrients.
- Remains stable at room temperature and do not require refrigeration
- May be taken with antibiotics or antimicrobials.
- Additional 100mg of patented quercetin, provides 170% better absorption.
- Added aloe and marshmallow root extracts provide support to the intestinal mucosa.
Perfect addition to Biocidin® protocols.
Added Cofactors in Proflora®4R
Quercetin is a bioflavonoid with potent antioxidant properties that plays an important role in enhancing intestinal barrier function, and aids in supporting the GI tract. Our patented quercetin, is 170% more bioavailable than standard quercetin. 100 mg of quercetin provides the clinically verified amount needed to address intestinal permeability.
Marshmallow root is a mucilaginous botanical with a long and widespread history of use. Cooling and soothing, marshmallow provides soluble fiber and moistens mucous membranes. It assists with bowel motility to alleviate occasional constipation.
Aloe vera is an ancient botanical used to support mucosal integrity. Our extract of raw aloe is concentrated 200:1 to maximize the benefits to the digestive tract.
Take one capsule per day with meals or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Warning: Not recommended for use during pregnancy. Consult your physician before using any supplement, especially if you are nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking medication. Discontinue use should adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.
Proprietary Probiotic Blend 3 Billion Spore Cells Bacillus subtilis, HU58™, Bacillus coagulans (SC-208), Bacillus clausii (SC-109), Quercetin (Dimorphandra mollis) fruit, Marshmallow (Althea officinalis) root, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) leaves 200:1 extract
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable capsule (cellulose and water)
This product is made without dairy, gluten, artificial coloring or flavoring.