Dentalcidin™LS - Liposomal Oral Care Solution
Assists in Removing Biofilms and Plaque for Healthy Teeth and Gums*
AVAILABLE IN 1 OZ. PUMP
A healthy mouth is an important part of whole body health.Microorganisms and bacterial biofilms cause a number of oral health challenges. Use of the broad-spectrum botanicals in Dentalcidin™ LS assist in removing biofilms and plaque and are an excellent way to promote and maintain healthy teeth and gums. Dentists also recommend use of Dentalcidin™LS as an oral rinse for increased support to Dentalcidin™ toothpaste where needed.
- Laboratory and clinically tested for effectiveness for over 30 years.
- Recommended as nutritional support by leading practitioners of Functional and Integrative Medicine.
- Research indicates potential in addressing biofilms and chronic/resistant cases of imbalanced terrain.*
- Includes botanicals to assist detoxification pathways and to address inflammation.*
- To decrease possible die-off or detoxification-type reactions we always recommend concurrent usage of G.I. Detox™+ with Biocidin®.
1-5 drops, 1-3 times per day or as directed. To decrease detoxification reactions, increase very gradually from 1 drop a day up to 5 drops three times a day or as directed by a healthcare professional. Not for use during pregnancy. Ask your healthcare professional when starting any new supplement.
CHILDREN USAGE 1 - 2 drops of liquid per 10 lbs. of body weight per day, divided into 2 - 3 doses. May be diluted in liquid or food.
Bilberry extract, Noni, Milk Thistle, Echinacea (purpurea & angustifolia), Goldenseal, Shiitake, White Willow (bark), Garlic, Grapeseed extract, Black Walnut (hull and leaf), Raspberry, Fumitory, Gentian, Tea Tree oil, Galbanum oil, Lavender oil (plant & flower), Oregano oil (plant & flower)
OTHER INGREDIENTS Vegetable glycerin, < 5% alcohol (potato and/or cane source)