Recognized leader in the field of natural medicine.
Bio-Botanical Research, Inc. was founded in 1987 in response to the needs of physicians addressing opportunistic infections. The following year, Great Smokies Diagnostic Laboratories (now Genova) was sent a sample of Biocidin® by a physician and had it tested for sensitivity against bacteria and yeast species. They found that Biocidin® was “the most powerful inhibitor of pathogenic organisms” that they had tested, and that it was “equal or more effective than traditional therapies”. They began to refer physicians, and soon many practitioners across the country were reporting outstanding clinical results.
In response to health care practitioners’ continued request for effective solutions to address problems associated with intestinal ecology, immune system disregulation and detoxification, a selection of companion products were developed. Today, over 27 years later, Bio-Botanical Research, Inc. is recognized as a leader in the field of natural medicine.
Founding director Dr. Rachel Fresco L. Ac., Ph. D. continues to use her extensive background in medical herbology, functional medicine and clinical nutrition to develop innovative specialty products for health professional use. Dr. Fresco is a popular speaker on the topic of biofilms, microbiome balance, and systemic microbial challenges.
Product Quality and Manufacturing
Our products are formulated by and are designed for health professionals. All botanicals used in our formulations are of the highest USP grade quality, are tested for purity, and come with Certificates of Analysis. There are no synthetic fillers or additives used, and all products are hypo-allergenic and are free of artificial flavors and colorings. Vegi-caps are used rather than gelatin capsules in manufacturing all encapsulated products. Our manufacturing facilities are federally and state licensed to produce nutritional supplements and are certified to follow Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP’s).
Product testing using American Association of Analytical Chemists (AOAC) methods are standard operating procedure. Independent laboratories are used to test for effectiveness and all products are tested in clinical usage by physicians before being added to our product line.
At Bio-Botanical Research, Inc., we pride ourselves on a level of customer service that is reflective of the high standards of our products. Our orders department is available 9:00 - 4:00 Pacific Time Mon-Thurs, and from 9:00 - 2:00 on Fridays.
- Our technical consultants are available to provide support to health professionals on usage and protocols by appointment.
- If you are not a health care practitioner and need product information and usage assistance, we are happy to refer you to a practitioner to assist you by phone or in person.
- Online orders are for US only. See how to place international orders.
- Once orders are processed we are not able to make changes, if you would like to purchase additional products please place another order.
All orders are shipped UPS ground or Priority Mail unless otherwise requested. When possible, orders placed before noon will be shipped the same day (we do not ship on weekends or UPS holidays).
- Domestic orders over $300 qualify for free standard shipping. There is no minimum order size and no additional charge for drop-shipments to patients.
- We provide an email confirmation with your order tracking details at time of shipping. Once the package shows delivery please contact the carrier directly for any lost or missing packages.
- Returns accepted on unopened product within 60 days of purchase, shipping costs are not refundable. Contact us by email for authorization.
- If you have purchased Bio-Botanical Research products through another party, such as an online store or doctor, contact them directly regarding returns.
Wholesale pricing is available only to licensed health care practitioners. Please contact us at 800-775-4140 or email to establish a professional account.